WHY CHOOSE PURE DENTAL ACADEMY?
HOW LONG IS THE PROGRAM?
Our program spans a total of six weeks, consisting of 96 hours of lecture and hands-on clinical training. In addition to their classes, our students are required to complete a 40-hour externship at a local dental office, and qualified students will be offered an opportunity to participate in an externship at one of our MINT locations.
WHEN ARE THE CLASS DAYS AND TIMES?
AM I QUALIFIED?
WHAT DOES IT COST TO APPLY?
We do not charge an application fee. Tuition is $3,500.00 and we offer interest-free payment plans.
DO YOU ACCEPT FINANCIAL AID?
WHAT ARE MY JOB PROSPECTS AFTER GRADUATION?
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
HOW DO I START?
HOW CAN YOUR PROGRAM BE SO FAST?
HOW CAN A SHORT COURSE BE AS EFFECTIVE AS A LONGER PROGRAM?
WILL I BE MORE QUALIFIED IF I ATTEND A LONGER PROGRAM?
WHO RUNS THE SCHOOL?
WHAT IS THE TRAINING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS SCHOOL AND BIGGER SCHOOLS?
- We will only train 10 students at a time creating a more intimate classroom and a better teacher to student ratio.
- We are a full-time school, so if you have questions outside of class times we are here to help!
- This is a hands-on program so you can expect your skills to be better and to feel more comfortable in a dental office after this course.
- You will finish in a shorter amount of time.
- You will be debt-free.
- You will have personal mentorship along the way and after you graduate.
- We get to know our students personally. You will have access to your instructor’s personal cell phone number and are free to call/text anytime with questions regarding the program.
- You will receive the same license and certificate that you would get at a larger school for half of the time and a fraction of the cost.